Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Featured member :: Suzi Q - Q Weddings

One of the pieces of advice I (as a wedding planner) always give my clients is that they have to really like and feel completely comfortable with their photographer. And their planner, too. But that's another blog post. 

Enter Suzi Q of Q Weddings. She's fun, she's funny and she's always laughing. She also loves to take pictures of food. And random iPhone pictures, so watch out. 

Q Facts: 

I've had a lot of odd jobs, including being a props person in the film industry, a Zamboni driver (whaaaat?) and I managed a 90-day book tour around the U.S. in a giant toaster (The Toastermobile). 

I grew up in Idaho and yes, Napolean Dynamite is really what it's like. When I graduated from high school, I went as far from Idaho as possible. I lived in France for one year and speak French fluently. I even know the naughty words. 

I love film. I shoot film at weddings and love the look of it (and so do my clients!). 

I also love my iPhone for taking photos. I'm trying to convince someone to hire me to shoot their wedding entirely with the iPhone. 











Thank you, Suzi! Amazing work. 

You can reach Suzi, the ex-Zamboni driver, here. Or stalk her blog for more pretty (and yummy) things. And lots of handy wedding Q-tips. Ha ha. 

Enjoy! 

Becky Brock, NEAWP 


2 comments:

  1. What a cool blog post! I love learning a little bit more about the wonderful professional wedding vendors we have here in Austin. Will certainly check back soon!
    -Rudy at AustinWeddingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it from us, Suzi was one of the best things about our wedding!

    ReplyDelete